June 1, 2011

We're Still Alive!

Believe it or not, we’re still alive and kickin’. My lack of blog posts in the last year (it’s already been a year?!) might suggest otherwise. Because of the reason I started the blog to begin with (to chronicle Baby Lauer #2’s life inside my womb which ended almost as quickly as it began), keeping up with this blog was a very emotional and upsetting thing. So I just stopped.

 One of my dear friends, Kristin (and probably the only person who reads the blog - big shout out to my favorite follower!!!) has a wonderful blog that spurred me to start my own last year. However, her blog is so interesting and chronicles her life with her husband, her sweet little daughter, Elle, and her two funny, adorable cats. My life seemed pale in comparison, so I didn’t think I really had anything blog worthy to write about.

 With that being said, a LOT has changed over the past year and a few days ago I realized that while my life is a slightly lighter shade of tan than Kristin’s (it only makes sense, she’s a Floridian and I’m a Chicagoan... sigh), it still has some color! So, here I am to reinstate the sad, lonely, and much neglected Life of the Lauer’s blog.

::I can hear the roar of applause::

Look for tantalizing stories about our 3 moves, our new (and permanent!!) home, our newest four-legged addition, new jobs, more losses, creative stuff that I keep dipping my hands into, some of our more recent adventures and much, much more! I plan to share pictures of our new house with the small renovations so far, a million photos of the dogs (I mean, they are my fur babies), some yummy recipes I’ve tried lately, various events I’m helping out with, pictures of my scrapbooking (I’m so proud of it, it should be a child), not to mention some of my most recent invitation pieces, and other fun tidbits about my Mr. Lauer, my sweet pups, Charles Winston and Chester Bennington Lauer and me, Mrs. Lauer  :)

 We’re back in business, people!

 xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yeeeaaaaahhhhh! So glad you're blogging again :) Can't wait to read more about the Lauer life! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete